Workplace CPR Training
At CPR Madison we make your training and re-certification fun and easy:
• We will travel to your location on a day that is convenient to your
schedule (we require only four or more students for onsite classes).
• Classes can be booked Monday through Saturday during daytime or
• Certification cards for CPR and First Aid are valid for two years.
• Set fees with no hidden costs and no advance payment required.
• CPR Madison is an approved AHA training site.
CPR Madison offers the following classes for workplaces & groups:
BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers/Professional Rescuers
Renewal: BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers/Professional Rescuers
HEARTSAVER® CPR & FIRST AID
Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
Adult, Child CPR/AED & First Aid
Adult, Child, Infant CPR/AED & First Aid
Pediatric Heartsaver First-Aid & CPR (Adult optional)
Adult, Child CPR/AED
Adult, Child, Infant CPR/AED
FIRST AID CERTIFICATIONS
First Aid (Medical, Injury and Environmental Emergencies)
FAMILY & COMMUNITY SAFETY
CPR for Parents and Families
HEARTSAVER BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS
Course Times: Class duration is approximate and can be shorter for renewals/small classes, longer for larger classes.
Additional information can be found on our FAQ page by clicking on the links below:
Heartsaver® CPR is a registered trademark of the American Heart Association